Fish Species

As promised in my first post, here is the list of the current cichlid species in my aquarium with their pictures that I personally took:
At one point I had a male Melanochromis Auratus, but it was so aggressive that I had to return it back to my local fish store. Also you may notice that most of my fish are from Lake Malawi but I have two convict cichlids from Central America. This was due to a misinformation that I got from the seller at the local fish store, who told me that those are from Africa as well! I should have researched better before buying my fish. But, in fact, now I quite like their colors, behaviors, and compatibility with the other fish so I don't feel bad for having them (also as both are female they are not likely to propagate!).  Below are some pictures of my fish:













Comments

Popular Posts